Bloomfire, a leader in the social knowledge management space and one of Austin’s top-rated places to work, has an immediate need for an Account Executive.
In this role you’ll work closely with our Market Development Representatives to demonstrate the unique benefits of the Bloomfire SaaS platform to prospects and close business.
- Manage multiple deals concurrently and drive the sales process through to completion
- Understand product positioning and be able to communicate that positioning to prospects
- Demonstrate the Bloomfire platform to prospects, highlighting core positioning
- Adjust content of sales presentations by researching the prospect or customer
- Document new deal details to ensure a seamless transition to customer success
- Assist in the monitoring of the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products and service by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Recommend content ideas to marketing based on discoveries in prospect calls
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, working with customer success to develop solutions, and make recommendations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- 1-7 years experience in a sales, account executive, or business development role
- Comfortable making calls to inbound and outbound leads
- High energy and willingness to be a team player
- Experience with sales tools such as MS Office, Salesforce, GoToMeeting, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of social networking software
- This role will be heavily focused on driving new business within existing customers
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.