Are you looking to join a software company that is transforming how organizations operate? An organization with big name customers – and one with a diverse and growing customer base? With a product that people actually love? We are doing something special here at Bloomfire – changing the way work happens.
We are looking for a high-energy sales person to drive revenue through direct selling and partner engagement within an assigned territory.
For this Account Executive role, Bloomfire seeks the rare, top-of-the-leaderboard individual who understands both the art and science of sales, how to penetrate accounts, how to get a decision maker’s’ attention, how to be a consultative“buyer enabler,” how to sell value, and how to win.
Account Executive Role:
- Identify, negotiate, and close business in a defined territory
- Drive new business opportunities through prospecting and in collaboration with marketing
- Manage and expand sales for existing customers within your territory
- Forecast and manage a business plan for your assigned territory
- Develop strategic partnerships that will help drive revenue
- Minimum three (3) years of quota carrying sales experience in technology (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience with Salesforce, sales automation (such as Salesloft, Outreach, etc), and web conferencing tools (such as GoToMeeting, Join.me, etc)
- Track record of quota achievement
- Proven experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls
- Ability to work well as a team of one as well as on a team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be competitive and hungry to win
- Be able to hold court with everyone at an organization from the CEO to the VP of Marketing to an IT Manager
- Be able to manage a lot of spinning plates.
- Be curious and always trying to elevate your game
- Have a high level of GSD
- Have a lot of conversations
- Be coachable and likeable
To really stand out, you have experience or knowledge of:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) application sales
- Knowledge, information, and content management platforms
- Sales enablement, customer support, or operations
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.