Are you looking to join a growing software company that is transforming how organizations share knowledge and insights? An organization with big-name customers and with one with customers in seemingly every industry or niche? One with a growing customer base, and one with a product that people actually love? Then join us in the knowledge sharing revolution at Bloomfire.
Think about every job you’ve had. Ever had a job where it was easy to find information when you needed it? Nope. That’s why almost every organization needs Bloomfire.
We are looking for a high-energy sales professional to drive revenue.
For this role, Bloomfire seeks the rare individual who understands both the art and science of sales, how to speak the language of our customers, how to be consultative and to be a “buyer enabler,” how to sell value, and how to win. This person must be the type who gets frustrated by the status quo and who can help our customers be change agents and heroes at their organizations.
There is a lot of interest and demand for Bloomfire, so the Account Executive’s primary responsibilities are to qualify and educate inbound prospects, to prospect target accounts, to work with customers to expand their usage, and to manage and close opportunities with new accounts.
Account Executive Role Requirement:
- Minimum four (4) years of quota carrying sales experience in technology (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, or similar tools
- Proven track record of quota achievement and forecasting prowess
- Proven experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls
- Ability to work well as a team of one as well as on a team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be competitive and hungry to win
- Be able to hold court with a variety of buyer personas
- Be able to manage a lot of spinning plates
- Be curious and always trying to elevate your game
- Possess a high level of GSD
- Be self-aware and coachable
To really stand out, you have experience or knowledge of:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) application sales
- Knowledge, information, and content management platforms
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.