Come join our team at Bloomfire! As a Client Success team member, you will work closely with our small team to ensure our customers are getting world-class support and training. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, has excellent communication skills and can keep a positive attitude under pressure.
We are searching for the perfect person who can complement our team by interacting with customers daily while helping them to achieve success and ensuring they are maximizing their use of the Bloomfire platform.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reach out to customers to conduct strategic outreach to customers based on their lifecycle stage while identifying and documenting opportunities and needs.
- Project manage the implementation of the Bloomfire platform to clients from beginning to launch and advise on best practices.
- Handle support requests.
- Create bug reports and feature requests for our Engineering and Product teams.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing teams to identify and prevent churn risks.
- Work across other teams to achieve common goals.
- Help turn champions of our software into advocates.
- Enthusiasm for client outreach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and able to focus on the task at hand
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Follow through on projects and commitments
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working with customers in a Client Success or Account Management role
- Proficiency in Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira preferred
- Experience with project management and enterprise level customers preferred
Here are some values we all share at Bloomfire:
- Focus on details with an understanding of the big picture.
- Collaborate yet challenge.
- Create elegant solutions.
- Succeed… but learn when we don’t.
- Laugh as hard as we work.
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.