Bloomfire is seeking a talented Implementation Project Manager to join our Client Success team. This position will oversee the successful implementation of our world-class knowledge sharing platform. The position will report to the VP of Client Success.
- Lead all phases of client onboarding from requirements gathering to go-live, ensuring that our customers meet their project goals and timeline
- Manage clients to their targeted schedules, proactively set and maintain expectations, and maintain good client relationships (mostly remotely vs.onsite)
- Host regular internal project meetings. Coordinate activities with the product and client success teams to ensure effective use of engineering resources, while accomplishing customer goals.
- Assist in developing long-term relationships with Strategic Accounts by successfully transitioning accounts to the Client Success team
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring clear communication and integration among all internal and external project stakeholders
- 3+ years in a client-facing role managing enterprise-wide platform implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required. PMP certification desired
- Fluency and comfort with business applications, such as Microsoft Office, JIRA, and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Including the ability to exchange information, explain techniques, and answer questions clearly
- Comfortable working independently and developing clear project plans and requirements from ambiguous initial project information
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
Benefits for you (among others)
- Health and dental plan
- 401K retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Kitchen full of stocked snacks and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Exposure to customers in every industry
- Opportunities to help transform our customers
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.