Are you looking to continue your sales career with an organization that supports big customers in a variety of industries? Are you looking to learn quickly, hone your craft, and make a tangible impact at a growing company? Then join us in the knowledge sharing revolution at Bloomfire.
We are looking for a high-energy, up-and-coming sales professional to help us drive revenue for the business.
For this inside sales role, Bloomfire seeks someone with a few years of relevant selling experience who is looking to expand his or her game by working on more complex opportunities through collaboration with more senior colleagues.
This person will carry a quota and drive revenue by working marketing-sourced leads, by exploring historical opportunities in our CRM, by working with existing customers to expand their relationship with Bloomfire, and by creatively sourcing opportunities in his or her own territory.
- Minimum of two (2) years of quota-carrying sales experience in technology (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, or similar tools
- Proven track record of quota achievement and forecasting prowess
- Ability to work well as a team of one as well as on a team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To excel in this role, you should
- Be competitive and hungry to win
- Be an insanely fast learner
- Be curious and always looking to elevate your game
- Possess a high level of GSD
- Be self-aware and coachable
Benefits for you (among others)
- Healthcare and dental plan
- 401K retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Kitchen full of stocked snacks and drinks (note: unlimited LaCroix)
- Monthly happy hours
- Exposure to customers in every industry
- Invaluable selling experience and training
- Opportunities to help transform our customers
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2018. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.