Bloomfire, a leader in the social knowledge management space and one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, has an immediate need for a Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate has experience with Account Based Marketing and is passionate about metrics, results, attribution and optimizing programs.
- Work closely with sales and others in marketing to develop process, strategies, and content needed to execute vertical and account based marketing programs to win business in target accounts
- Develop targeted marketing programs to customers to drive retention and adoption, strengthen customer loyalty, and expand current business.
- Understand the customer – create personas matching the target customer and develop programs designed to appeal to those personas.
- Orchestrate multi-channel programs across social, paid advertising and outbound channels to appeal to various buyers.
- Optimize current programs while constantly exploring new strategies to innovate and take programs to the next level
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years in demand generation B2B marketing
- Proven history in creating demand generation programs that drive business
- Analytical mindset with experience reporting on marketing attribution & funnel conversions
- 1-2 years hands on marketing automation experience; experience in Hubspot a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Proficiency with Excel, Salesforce, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ABM preferred
Here are some values we all share at Bloomfire:
- Focus on details with an understanding of the big picture.
- Collaborate yet challenge.
- Create elegant solutions.
- Succeed… but learn when we don’t.
- Laugh as hard as we work.
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter describing why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.