Are you looking for a marketing role where you can develop compelling content and measure how that content directly affects the bottom line? Are you looking for an organization with fiercely loyal customers, that is positioned to succeed in the market? And with a product people actually love?
We are looking for a marketer who understands how to speak our buyers’ language to create compelling content that drives prospects through the funnel.
For this Content Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone who understands how to research, craft, amplify, and measure content marketing programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Plan and manage consistent content marketing programs
- Work with the product team to develop product marketing materials including customer announcements, internal announcements, emails, sales tools, and collateral.
- Devise, implement, and track multi-channel marketing campaigns including direct mail, social, email, retargeting, etc.
- Strategically target our ideal buyers through research, content creation, promotion, and measurement of activities.
- Develop and manage corporate marketing materials. This will include project managing creation of content through in-house team and freelancers, managing webinars and video projects, and writing case studies, blogs, and other high-value assets.
- Assist in the planning and execution of customer events and tradeshows.
- Assist in the creation and optimization of landing pages, email, and nurture programs.
- Manage social media presence and content strategy/execution across selected outlets.
- Report on content KPIs and identify trends and gaps.
- 3-10 years experience in marketing, with a minimum of 2 years in B2B technology
- Strong project/program management skills
- A background in content marketing, product marketing, writing, or PR
- A storyteller who thrives on creating compelling marketing
- Experience analyzing SEO metrics to make content decisions
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS preferred
- Marketing automation and Salesforce experience preferred
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information and research sits unshared on servers and laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it.
Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based Knowledge Sharing Platform and Insights Platform are used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for empowering sales and marketing, customer service, insights, and employees.
With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.