As the Senior Director of Client Success, you are responsible for driving software implementation, client satisfaction, and loyalty by ensuring our clients are engaged throughout their use of Bloomfire. You will lead the Client Success team and succeed through collaboration, tenacity, and leveraging the Bloomfire values. You are a leader who works closely with all team members and leadership to hit our goals and drive Bloomfire forward.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic development of processes and procedures of the department in line with client success best practices.
- Work to define and execute against support key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for overseeing the range of touchpoints customers receive from sales handoff through renewal including documentation and distribution of best practices, managing retention programs, and onboarding services.
- Work as the primary point of contact for support related escalations from other team members.
- Develop and monitor relationships with clients, with a goal of achieving the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Retain existing business, while pursuing upsell opportunities by working directly with clients and understanding their needs.
- Ensure proper communication with sales on the implementation of new customers and customer satisfaction.
- Work with marketing and others to announce information to customers across through the appropriate channels.
- Work with product to prioritize bugs vs. features and to announce new features to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in client success/project management, with a strong preference for candidates with experience in both project management and client success.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, with an empathetic, questions-first approach to all interactions with the client.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time based on whatever is thrown at you, ability to maintain calm in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Comfort engaging with end-users, evangelizing Bloomfire and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to deeply understand how our customers successfully utilize our solution.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Zendesk experience helpful.
- Amazing organizational and project management skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bloomfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomfire does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information and research sits unshared on servers and laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it.
Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based Knowledge Sharing Platform and Insights Platform are used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for empowering sales and marketing, customer service, insights, and employees.
With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.