New Global Partnerships, Key Product Innovations, and Sold-Out Customer Conference Highlight Stellar Year
Bloomfire today announced record results for its fiscal year 2015, highlighting strong momentum throughout the year. The four quarters in 2015 were the company’s best quarters since the company was founded in 2010. Annual bookings grew 59 percent over 2014, evidence of the growing market demand for knowledge sharing and collaboration software.
Hundreds of thousands of employees around the world now use Bloomfire’s knowledge sharing platform, with customers including the Whole Foods, Etsy, Dun & Bradstreet, MuleSoft, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Domino’s, and Kellogg’s. The Bloomfire platform enables employees to find the information they need to get their job done. Many customers come to the Bloomfire platform for sales enablement, customer support, and onboarding and training. The company’s platform integrates with Salesforce, Box, Google Apps, Dropbox, and LinkedIn.
“2015 was important for Bloomfire in that it proved the demand for knowledge sharing at businesses across industries,” Mark Hammer, Chief Operating Officer of Bloomfire, said. “Analysts estimate that employees spend 25 percent of their day looking for the information they need to do their jobs. We are meeting that need by making knowledge easy to share and information easy to find. Our results are proof that businesses recognize our commitment to this mission.”
2015 highlights include:
- Strong Sales – Bloomfire saw 59 percent growth in total bookings compared with 2014.
- Strategic Partnerships – Bloomfire continued momentum for its global partner program by signing a worldwide agreement with GP Strategies, a leader in learning, leadership, and performance consulting that operates in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, and the Americas.
- Product Innovation – Bloomfire announced exciting new product features, including the launch of its mobile apps for iOS and Android new user interface. Other product enhancements included automated video transcription and search along with responsive design and enhanced search updates. And early this year, the company launched Bloomfire SE, its platform built for sales enablement.
- User Conference – In May, Bloomfire hosted its inaugural User Conference, featuring participation from industry-leading organizations such as Dun & Bradstreet, the City of Austin, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Whole Foods and other customers and partners from across the world.
- Business Accolades – Bloomfire was recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Central Texas. It was also recognized for the Best Advance In Social Learning Technology by the Brandon Hall Group.
Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, elegant knowledge sharing platform is used by thousands of employees at leading companies for sales enablement, customer support, and all employees. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas. Request a demo today at http://www.bloomfire.com.
Connect with Bloomfire
Bloomfire is a trademark of Bloomfire, Inc. Other names mentioned herein are recognized to be the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Lori Mankin, email@example.com, 512-831-3260
Harness The Power Of Knowledge Sharing With Digital Transformation
Companies that grasp what the digital workplace is really all about are willing to change the ways people and applications connect across their organizations. By fostering a digitally driven culture of collaboration, they break down silos, share knowledge more effectively, and compete more successfully.Download Now