LEARN MORE
LEARN MORE

Social Intranet

Why Knowledge Sharing Should Replace Your Old Intranet

Out With The Old Intranet…

While a social intranet encourages collaboration and brings teams together, it falls short in a few essential areas: finding information quickly and sharing knowledge effectively.

The truth is that while many organizations rely on their company intranet to share knowledge, 31% of your employees will never use it, and the other 69% is spending 20% of their time looking for exactly what they need.

And In With The New – Knowledge Sharing

Knowledge Sharing Platforms are transforming the way knowledge is transferred across departments. These platforms introduce elements that go beyond storing and organizing documents – typically what you’ll find a traditional intranet. They allow employees to search for information, update and curate knowledge in real-time, contribute to conversations, and connect directly with knowledge experts.

Curate

Uploading and managing knowledge is easy – meaning all of your knowledge will stay up-to-date.

Share

No more information silos – – increase productivity of your employees by allowing them to find the information they need without distributing their flow of work.

Collaborate

Encourage teams to comment, like, and share each other’s posts, and also have multiple people contribute to a single post.

Analyze

Determine which knowledge employees are interacting with most frequently and drive organizational change with those results.

Click here to learn more.

Are you a customer and need help? Contact support.