New Global Partnerships, Key Product Innovations and Sold-Out Customer Conference Highlight Stellar Quarter
AUSTIN, Texas, August 5, 2015 – Bloomfire today announced results for Q2 2015, highlighting strong momentum following record sales in Q1. Second quarter total bookings grew 52 percent year over year, evidence of the growing market demand for knowledge management and collaboration software.
Hundreds of thousands of employees around the world now use Bloomfire’s social knowledge network tools, with customers including the City of Austin, Dun & Bradstreet, Etsy, LIVESTRONG, MuleSoft, OgilvyOne Worldwide, and Whole Foods. The Bloomfire platform helps users with work processes — from sales and marketing to service and support to employee onboarding and training — through integration with existing tools such as Salesforce, Box, Google Apps, Dropbox and LinkedIn.
“Bloomfire’s strong 2015 second quarter results are a testament to our tremendous team and the exploding demand for accessible, intuitive employee collaboration tools,” said Trey Tramonte, president and CEO of Bloomfire. “Bloomfire continues to lead the market through new innovations that reflect the way people work and live. Our ambitions product roadmap, loyal customer base and growing partner program give me great confidence in the company’s prospects for the rest of this year and beyond.”
Q2 2015 highlights include:
- Strong Sales – Bloomfire saw 52 percent growth in total bookings compared with the same quarter in 2014.
- Strategic Partnerships – Bloomfire continued momentum for its global partner program by signing a worldwide agreement with GP Strategies, a leader in learning, leadership and performance consulting that operates in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
- Product Innovation – Bloomfire announced exciting new product features, including the launch of its mobile apps for iOS, Android and BlackBerry with a completely new user interface. Other product enhancements included automated video transcription and search along with responsive design and enhanced search updates.
- User Conference – In May, Bloomfire hosted its inaugural User Conference, featuring participation from industry-leading organizations such as Dun & Bradstreet, the City of Austin, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Whole Foods and other customers and partners from across the world.
- Business Accolades – Bloomfire was recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Central Texas.
- Thought Leadership – Bloomfire CEO Trey Tramonte presented at the invitation-only Chief Learning Officer Exchange on social learning and the future of work.
Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, elegant social knowledge network software is used by thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, and sales and marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas. Request a demo today at http://www.bloomfire.com.
Connect with Bloomfire
Bloomfire is a trademark of Bloomfire, Inc. Other names mentioned herein are recognized to be the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
FOLIO Communications Group, LLC
Harness The Power Of Knowledge Sharing With Digital Transformation
Companies that grasp what the digital workplace is really all about are willing to change the ways people and applications connect across their organizations. By fostering a digitally driven culture of collaboration, they break down silos, share knowledge more effectively, and compete more successfully.Download Now