Are you looking to join a profitable, growing software company that is transforming how organizations share knowledge and insights? An organization with big name customers like Capital One, Burberry and Conagra in seemingly every industry or niche? One with a growing customer base and a proven product that users actually love?
Then join us in the knowledge engagement revolution at Bloomfire, one of Austin’s Best Places to Work.
- You will manually test changes to the application
- You will interact with development and product to ensure features are built to the desired specification
- You are empowered to be a voice of quality for the team
- You can accurately describe issues/defects and their potential impacts to other stakeholders
Your day-to-day might look like:
- Testing upcoming features for defects and usability concerns
- Documenting defects in JIRA
- Validating fixes for found defects
- Deploying latest code changes to test environments
- Regression testing changes to the application
- Participating in various team ceremonies
Your experience probably looks like:
- At least 2 years of experience in a testing or QA role, ideally with a SaaS product or platform
- You test with an eye on user experience, and not just if it’s functional.
- Familiarity with testing REST API endpoints
- Thorough testing mindset, able to think through complex scenarios
- Awareness of the technical implications that code changes can have on the system
- Proficiency with git
Bonus Points if you have:
- Familiarity with React (or some other modern front-end framework)
- Exposure to working with a Ruby on Rails application
- Contributed towards an automated test suite
Some of the Reasons You’ll Love Working With Us
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers & laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal four of the last five years. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. Bloomfire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
If you’ve gotten to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the possibility of joining our team! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.