Oracle Cloud customers can quickly and easily discover Bloomfire to help sales and customer support teams easily find and share knowledge
AUSTIN, TX – July 29, 2014 – Bloomfire, a leading provider of enterprise knowledge and collaboration software and Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that Bloomfire is now available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
Bloomfire is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle’s customer base and a larger market, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
By leveraging native integrations with the Oracle Cloud SaaS applications, Bloomfire customers will be able to easily access the expertise of all of their co-workers without leaving the Oracle Sales Cloud screen.
For sales professionals, the integration will:
- Provide easy access to the latest presentations, case studies, pricing and data sheets, video demos, relevant competitive intelligence, and more.
- Enable them to share best practices in a one-to-many virtual conversation so everyone on the team can benefit.
- Give access to experts within the company that may not use the Oracle Sales Cloud to answer questions that come up during customer meetings, demonstrations, filling out an RFP, and while on the road.
For customer service and support teams, the integration will:
- Provide agents with training materials, answers to frequently asked questions, best practices for troubleshooting, and more.
- Give agents access to subject matter experts within their organization that may not use the Oracle Sales Cloud to answer questions or as part of learning about new features or services.
“Many of our customers work in sales or customer support, and they spend most of their day in the Oracle Sales Cloud,” said Bob Zukis, CEO of Bloomfire. “Bloomfire’s participation in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace further extends our reach into the Oracle community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of better teamwork with Bloomfire. We look forward to leveraging the power of the Oracle Cloud to help our customers achieve their business goals.”
Bloomfire’s easy-to-use enterprise knowledge and collaboration software enables people to efficiently share and leverage group expertise. With rich analytics and strong content creation and curation tools, we link users to experts, facilitate social interaction, amplify knowledge and power teamwork at new levels. Our software fosters increased employee engagement, higher sales productivity, more responsive customer service, and stronger communication. Request a demo or free trial today at www.bloomfire.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.