It’s easy to recognize the potential for productivity gains from breaking down silos, improving access to company knowledge and encouraging collaboration by gaining input from your team members. Finding a partner and platform to help with that is also straightforward – afterall you are already here. Convincing executives of the value of the investment can sometimes be a big challenge.Business Case Resourses
Increase speed and efficiency on your team
of time wasted each week searching for information. As reported by employees.
of companies using Bloomfire report reducing onboarding time to proficiency when using Bloomfire, the top 18% cut their onboarding time in half!
of Bloomfire customers say they are less worried about losing knowledge due to employee turnover and internal mobility
5 ways that using an internal knowledge management system will help your team:
- It makes it easy for employees to find the information they need
- It can improve communication and collaboration within an organization
- Reduce costs through time savings with less time spent searching for information
- A customized platform meets the needs of an organization and is scalable across multiple teams
- Employees feel more confident and knowledgeable about their work
Start working smarter with Bloomfire
See how Bloomfire helps companies find information, create insights, and maximize value of their most important knowledge.
Take a self guided Tour
See Bloomfire in action across several potential configurations. Imagine the potential of your team when they stop searching and start finding critical knowledge.