Key wins and expansions include Bank of America, Cannon Financial Services, MuleSoft, GENBAND, TMW Systems and Tealium
AUSTIN, Texas, April 15, 2015 – Bloomfire today announced results for Q1 2015, representing the company’s strongest quarter-to-date. First quarter new bookings grew 75 percent year over year, driven by sizeable wins in the financial services and technology sectors, and proving the demand for accessible, knowledge-based learning continues to skyrocket.
Bloomfire’s easy-to-use, cloud-based software is now used by hundreds of thousands of employees for social learning, customer service, and sales and marketing alignment at leading companies including Bank of America, Etsy, and Ogilvy.
“We kicked off 2015 with a bang, recording a tremendous first quarter that demonstrated significant growth across all of our key verticals and use cases,” said Trey Tramonte, president and CEO of Bloomfire. “Through product innovation, channel development and close relationships with our clients, we are helping organizations around the world remove silos and harness the valuable knowledge that exists within them. I’m incredibly proud of our accomplishments and confident we will continue to expand on this success moving forward.”
Q1 2015 highlights include:
- Strong Sales – Bloomfire saw a 67 percent growth in average sale price and a 75 percent growth in new bookings compared with the same quarter in 2014.
- Diverse Vertical Traction – Bloomfire expanded its footprint in the financial services and technology verticals with new wins and expansions including Bank of America, Cannon Financial Services, City of Austin, MuleSoft, GENBAND, TMW Systems and Tealium.
- Strategic Partnerships – Bloomfire launched its global partner program with a focus on channel and technology partnerships, and announced a worldwide agreement with OnTrack International, a global learning consultancy with clients in the UK, Middle East, and Asia.
- Product Innovation – Bloomfire unveiled new features including a completely new mobile app, set to debut this quarter.
- Industry Accolades – Bloomfire received a 2015 Silver Stevie Award for Best Collaboration Solution, honoring the company’s ability to improve sales productivity, engagement, and customer service.
- Employee Growth – Bloomfire expanded its executive team with the addition of Bill Tole as chief financial officer, Chad Gailey as vice president of business development, and Mark Hammer as vice president of marketing.
Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise, and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, elegant software is used by thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, and sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas. Request a demo today at www.bloomfire.com.
Connect with Bloomfire
Bloomfire is a trademark of Bloomfire, Inc. Other names mentioned herein are recognized to be the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.