Bloomfire Named A 2015 Best of Elearning! Finalist

Written by Bloomfire Admin

We’re excited to announce that Bloomfire was named as a finalist in the Social Learning category of the 2015 Elearning! Awards. In its 11th year, The Best of Elearning! Awards program is a user’s choice award. Learning professionals vote with their ballot for best-in-class solutions.

This year, readers and professionals from both the private and public sector cast more than 4,000 nominations for solutions across 30 product categories. Winners of each category will be revealed in Elearning! and Government Elearning! magazines in December and honored at the Best of Elearning! Celebration at the Enterprise Learning! Conference.

Bloomfire was nominated in the Social Learning category. Bloomfire connects employees with the knowledge they need to get their jobs done effectively. Studies show that traditional learning only gets employees about 20% of the information they need to do their job – the other 80% is learned on the job. With Bloomfire, employees can engage with content and each other to become more productive.

Read more here and check out nominees in all the categories.

Harness The Power Of Knowledge Sharing With Digital Transformation

Companies that grasp what the digital workplace is really all about are willing to change the ways people and applications connect across their organizations. By fostering a digitally driven culture of collaboration, they break down silos, share knowledge more effectively, and compete more successfully.

Download Now

Privacy Preference Center

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?