The Bloomfire Blog


Tips and Best Practices for Knowledge Management, Collaboration and Improving Productivity in your organization


The Power of Collaboration with Digital Transformation

Fundamentally change how employees work together and share knowledge to drive productivity and profitability.

Download Now

How Is Your Team Spending Their Time?

Jun 28, 2017 • According to McKinsey, employees only spend approximately 40% of their time on role-specific tasks. What about the other 60%? Employees spend this time on...

REQUEST A DEMO

5 Best Practices for Accelerating Gains from Digitizing Your Organization

Jan 10, 2017 • Done right, digitization can help turn just about any company into a more customer-centric, high-performing organization. Chances are you’ve started digitizing your business, but haven’t started seeing all the benefits you...

Knowledge Management: The Key To Your Inbound Marketing Strategy

Mar 1, 2017 • For the better part of a decade, marketing teams have been successful utilizing inbound marketing strategies. It’s easy to love all the actionable...

GET A TOUR OF BLOOMFIRE

How Knowledge Management Can Help Enterprise Digital Transformation

Feb 14, 2017 • What do you want to accomplish with digital transformation? Greater productivity? Better decision making? Higher customer satisfaction? All of the above?...

3 Strategies for Successful Knowledge Transfer

Oct 4, 2016 • Oh, look, there goes another valued member of your team, leaving the organization with a huge treasure trove of information and insights amassed during his or her tenure. It happens all the time – no great surprise when 10,000 baby...